Make Money From Your New or Gently Used Makeup Products
What you can Sell
A few guidelines to ensure all your items are accepted
- New or gently used Makeup and makeup application tools
- Must be 15 items or more
- Items must have at least 80% of product left
- All original labels need to be intact
Some Products must be Unused
How it Works
- Fill out the Product list form and email to us for pre-approval.
This will allow us to let you know before you send your products if we can accept each product and brand to avoid disappointing situations.
- Package your items securely in protective bubble wrap.
We will not be responsible for receiving damaged products upon arrival. See Packing instructions below.
- Print out our shipping label.
Once your product list is approved we will send you a shipping label for your package.
- We will provide you with an offer 3 business days after receiving your package.
If you decline our offer you will need to pay the shipping for any items returned.
- Get paid!
Make money for your products that were just collecting dust!
Note: We will let you know if and why any products couldn’t be accepted. You can then choose to have them shipped back to you.
How to Pack
- Wrap fragile items in bubble wrap.
- Line a box just big enough to fit all your items with bubble wrap.
- Put all items in box and stuff any extra room with tissue paper or bubble wrap so items can’t move around.
- Tape box with secure packing tape.